At Durabox Paper Inc., sound management includes ethical grounding. This implies a balanced development and economical, social and environmental growth strategy. As a company, we strive for the following elements: we bring into the market products that meet the real needs of our clients; we assume our responsibility towards the company and the environment, and we offer our employees a safe and healthy work environment as well as numerous opportunities for personal development.
We believe that employing sound environmental strategies and policies contributes to our competitive strength and benefits our shareholders, customers, employees and society.
Towards this vision, we:
- Comply with all relevant legal and other requirements governing our operations
- Continually improve our environmental management system and our environmental performance
- Provide education and training to our employees to raise awareness and understanding of their responsibilities towards environmental stewardship
- Strive to prevent pollution, minimize waste, use resources efficiently and re-use and recycle materials throughout our operations wherever effective
- Consider environmental impacts when selecting or changing equipment, materials, or processes
- Communicate the environmental objectives and performance with all staff in order to increase the staff’s awareness towards environmental protection
- Reduce, reuse and recycle waste
- Implement this policy as a primary management objective